I know I just said we shouldn’t respond to trolls…but I spent some time in the comments of THE VIDEO IN QUESTION and there are a number of ladies just being totally badass and awesome, so I wanted to share.
It absolutely scares me the most whenever I see that females are saying it’s okay or that it’s a joke. Have some respect for yourself, ladies!
Ｗ Ｅ Ｌ Ｃ Ｏ Ｍ Ｅ
B E O U R G U E S T
these skeletons look legitimately friendly and inviting, i don’t know about you guys but i’m hella stoked to kick it with these skeletons
- to keep out the creepers trying to sneak a peak into the girl bathroom while your peeing
- to have a feeling of security
- to have a place to talk where the boys can’t hear
- to have someone to help with either your hair, outfit or makeup
- to gossip in safety
- to cry in safety
- to talk about the hottie in your algebra class
- to get away from the forever judging society filled with antifeminists for a few moments
- to tell each other you look like sluts and need to tone down the cat eye and pull up your shirt without the chance of other people hearing
- to tell a secret
- possibly because you both have to go to the bathroom
Also to rap battle
To sacrifice the males
To have lesbian sex
To open the Chamber of Secrets
To enter Narnia
To make you paranoid
Because we’re secretly two halves of an alien whole and must return to our true form once every twenty-four hours.
so we can take turns demorphing and remorphing in safety
My roommates and I carved pumpkins.
I made this one.
Here it is with a candle.
- About "Let’s tease everyone" and "As expected from my fans!" Suzuki Tatsuhisa actually only intended to make the news of him and his new cat as a light joke (he wrote about a new member joins the family). Only the day after, when the congratulatory…
Art by Furukawa Ryota, one of the PP team’s animators
in Voice Newtype 53
still the most glorious Sugita voice acting
all your shoujo got nothin’ on this shoujo